Judges will be assessing entries for the main categories using the following criteria. The criteria are worth bearing in mind when completing the entry form.
- Innovation– is the initiative innovative and ambitious; what makes it different from current practices?
- 2. Leadership– the quality of management and leadership including: the clarity of the initiative’s objectives; how well they were communicated; how effectively the project was introduced and implemented?
- 3. Outcomes– how has performance been measured and benchmarked; how successful was the project?
- 4. Sustainability– will the initiative make a sustainable difference?
- 5. Transferability & Dissemination– how easily could the initiative be replicated in other parts of the organisation and/or across other organisations; how effectively has the learning from the project been spread within the organisation and/ or throughout the healthcare sector as a whole?
If you are unsure of whether your initiative will meet the above criteria please feel free to have a chat with a member of our team. We will be happy to advise and assist you, or give you an idea of the most suitable category for your work. We are here to help all potential entrants; there is no question too big or too small.
If you do have any questions or would like to discuss how to enter please contact the team on 03333 44 7060 or email@example.com
Please note that all criteria have an equal weighting and are each scored out of 100. To achieve an optimum score for your entry please bear in mind the guidelines below which will be used by the judges.
|Rating||Description of how well entry meets criteria||Marks available|
|Outstanding||Compelling, robust, fully evidenced description||80 – 100|
|Strong||60 – 79|
|Adequate||40 – 59|
|Limited||20 – 39|
|Weak||Unconvincing, weakly evidenced description||0 – 19|