PEN is a membership based not for profit organisation. As such we are funded through our membership fees, sponsorship and fees for ‘commercial services’ such as training. We have a range of publicly available resources and also services specifically available to our membership. Membership is available at different levels Partner, Associate, Supporter and Individual (PENFriend). We also offer a newsletter update to all registered PENFriends.
PEN Partner membership is available to selected organisations which complement PEN’s vision, values and services. It is a bespoke membership for a small number of organisations each year enabling them to work closely with PEN on areas of mutual interest – Research, Awards, etc. and gain recognition for this support.
What does Partner Membership include?
Partner membership includes two elements. The first is category sponsorship for PENNA, the first and only Awards programme to recognise best practice in patient experience across all areas of healthcare. The second gives our partners access to the Patient Experience Network Resources.
What does category sponsorship include?
As a category sponsor the partner receives the following:
- Branding on all marketing and PR collateral pre and post event
- Branding on all communication to judges and entrants
- Preimum stand at PENNA exhibition and 3 delegate places
- Sponsorship of one category at the awards and the opportunity to present award to the winners
- Present Award on day
- One dedicated email to all delegates following the Awards
Also Partners have the opportunity to be a judge for the PEN Nantional Awards subject to any conflict of interest with the entrants/categories.
What else is included in Partner membership?
As a PEN Partner the following are also included:
- Use of Partner Member Logo
- Dedicated page on PEN website
- Free accesss to the Patient Experience Network resources (including case studies)
- Access to PExCheck, an organisation wide benchmark and healthcheck
- Articles in PEN newsletter (3 per annum)
- Option to support and attend category best practice day following Awards
- Tailored collaboration to be discussed on an individual basis
The nominated individual members will also have access to:
- Full access to case studies and other PEN resources
- Input into NICE Patient Experience Guidelines as PEN is a registered stakeholder
- Attendance at best practice days and other networking opportunities
- Individual SelfCheck – a self test
- Receive a copy of the PEN newsletter (PENLetter) and blogs straight into your inbox
What value does it offer to our organisation?
- Exclusivity – available to a small number of organisations who complement PEN’s vision, values and services, enabling you to work closely with PEN on areas of mutual interest
- Recognition – publicly demonstrates your commitment to patient experience
- Access – to the wide PEN audience including senior clinicians, patient experience specialists and a broad range of other service providers
By becoming a PEN Partner you are very clearly communicating your commitment to the patient experience and, by working with PEN, to enabling organisations to improve and share best practice.
You have access to the logo to use across your own website, advertising, PR and other literature and extensive exposure through the PEN website and for PENNA.
As a valued PEN partner, we will work closely with you to ensure you gain the value and visibility you are looking for whilst PEN will also support you on your own orgnisational journey to excellence.
How do we become a Partner Member?
To join us or to learn more please contact Ruth at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 3333 44 7060
When you become our partner we will require your logo, a link to your website, plus a 1 page summary to include on our website. Contact details for any queries from PEN members will also be useful, and newslettter content to include in our regular PEN letter. Ideally this will be about newsworthy successes in the patient experience, or thought provoking ideas for members to read. Advertorials can also be included.
Invoicing arrangements can be discussed, however, 50% will be payable on joining.