This membership is ideal for organisations or teams who realise the importance of the patient experience and wish to contribute to and be part of the ambition to improve and be recognised for this.
This Membership includes full access to the patient experience benchmark (PExCheck) giving you a detailed analysis across your organisation of your PXi (patient experience index score) by team, department or division etc. allowing you to know where you are doing well and where you can improve. After year one you will be able to assess progress against previous years PXi information. This membership also includes sponsorship of a category at the PEN National Awards.
- Logo, description, link and key contact on associate area of PEN website
- Opportunity to work with PEN to develop events in your area
- In-house workshops with detailed PExCheck report and analysis, an organisation-wide healthcheck
- Discounted entry to PEN Awards and attendance (c.30% of full rate)
- Category sponsorship at PEN National Awards
- Nominated individual members invited to PEN events including, best practice days and other networking opportunities and to receive newsletter
- May be contributor to newsletter/blog (three articles per year)
- PEN Associate logo
- Full access to case studies and other PEN resources
- Attendance at best practice days and other networking opportunities
- Access to newsletter and blogs
The membership fee for Assciate Members is £3600 plus VAT per annum or option to pay £300 plus VAT monthly
To discuss this package in more detail please contact Ruth Evans on +44 (0) 3333 44 7060
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org