Partner Membership is available to selected organisations which complement PEN’s vision, values and services. It is a bespoke membership for a small number of organisations each year enabling them to work closely with PEN on areas of mutual interest – research, Awards, etc. and gain recognition for this support.
Partner Membership includes two elements.
The first is flagship partner for PEN National Awards (PENNA).
The second gives our partners more access to the Patient Experience Network Resources. This element is tailored to the requirements of the partner. This may include on-going board or leadership development, a full benchmarking analysis, co-development of research and/or events, creation of speciality reports etc.
- Branding on all literature and communications for the Awards before, during and after the event
- Premium position at PENNA exhibition or virtual celebration
- Sponsorship at the awards and opportunity to present award to winners
- Use of PEN Partner Member Logo
- Flagship Partner at PENNA
- Dedicated page on PEN website
- Free access to the Patient Experience Network Resources (including case studies)
- Access to PExCheck, an organisation-wide benchmark and health check
- Articles in PEN Newsletter (one per edition)
- Option to support and attend category best practice day following Awards
- Tailored collaboration to be discussed on an individual basis
The membership fee for Partner Members is agreed on a case by case basis but is likely to be in the ball park of £10,000.
To discuss this package in more detail please contact
Ruth Evans on +44 (0) 3333 44 7060 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org