We aim to support organisations to enhance their reputation of care by providing an independent and trusted resource to help improve patient and staff experience.
Our goal is to be the place for professionals to come for information and support about patient experience as a leading, credible and accessible resource.
We undertake regular research, issue publications, bringing people together, translating theory into practice.
We are always delighted to work in collaboration with partners to achieve these goals – together.
Partner membership is available to selected organisations which complement PEN’s vision, values and services. It is a bespoke membership for a small number of organisations each year enabling them to work closely with PEN on areas of mutual interest – research, Awards, etc. and gain recognition for this support.
Partner membership includes two elements. The first is sponsorship for PEN National Awards (PENNA). The second gives our partners more access to the Patient Experience Network Resources. This element is tailored to the requirements of the partner. This may include on-going board development, a full benchmarking analysis, co-development of research, creation of speciality reports etc.
- Sponsorship in PENNA, the first and only Awards programme to recognise best practice in patient experience across all areas of healthcare
- Branding on all literature and communications for the Awards before, during and after the event
- Premium stand at PENNA exhibition
- Sponsorship at the awards and opportunity to present award to winners
- Access to the Patient Experience Network Resources
- Use of Partner Member Logo
- Dedicated page on PEN website
- Free access to the Patient Experience Network Resources (including case studies)
- Access to PExCheck, an organisation-wide benchmark and healthcheck
- Articles in PEN newsletter (3 per annum)
- Option to support and attend category best practice day following Awards
- Tailored collaboration to be discussed on an individual basis
To discuss this package in more detail please contact Ruth Evans on +44 (0) 3333 44 7060
or email at email@example.com