Webinar: How to Prepare a Successful PENNA Entry
In this webinar co-hosted by Picker, we discuss what makes a successful entry. Our panellists, consisting of judges and previous winners (from NHS trusts and industry), discuss how to use the judging criteria to create an impressive case study from your work.
The conversation includes top tips on how to ensure you demonstrate the impact of your work on patient and staff experience.
To Enter #PENNA22:
- Choose your category/s from our listing here
- Call the team on 03333 447060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register and find out more
- Read the judging criteria and marking guidelines here so you know exactly what it is our Judges are looking for
- Prepare your off-line submission form with your colleagues and team
- Officially submit your application form online via the link we have sent you at registration
Fees for the Patient Experience Network National Awards 2022 are as follows:
First Award Entry (Including 1 Place at Event): £199 + VAT
Subsequent Award Entries (Including 1 Place at Event): £169 + VAT
Additional Event Places (For Entrants): £199 + VAT
Additional Event Places (For Entrants): £249 + VAT
Please note some categories are free to enter due to the generous support of our partners. These are noted on the category listings document here.
Please note paying members are eligible to 30% discount on fees
Register to enter or to attend PENNA
Deadline for All Awards Submission Entries
1st July 2022
Shortlisted Finalists Announced
8th August 2022
In-Person One Day Award Celebration
28th September 2022
University of Birmingham
Please call 03333 447060 or email email@example.com if you have any specific questions about entering or would like to register your interest in attending.