Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust
Leeds Children’s Hospital TV – a 21st Century Approach to information giving
This project pertains to all children and young people treated in our hospital – but, it is also transferrable to other centres.
Children and young people in hospital (CYP) need to be informed in order to be involved in their care and treatment. This leads to better control for them, helps with self-management of care, allays fears and positively enhances their experience and improve health outcomes.
FAB – Frailty Assessment Base – The Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust
The service – FAB – Frailty Assessment Base – brings together the whole system to address the frailty needs of older people in once place by a multi-disciplinary team; reducing admissions, increasing confidence, enabling patients to go home. FAB has proved to be successful in its ambitions to make an impact on individuals and the system.
Based on evaluation of evidence, best practice; involving key stakeholders and led by senior clinicians, specialists in their fields, FAB enables the pooling of expertise within a clear framework and objectives to improve the patients experience, reduce admissions and increase the system’s ability to manage frailty.
Case Study Summaries
Others to be uploaded shortly. If you are looking for a specific case study please contact us.
- Case Study – Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust, Leeds Children’s Hospital TV – a 21st Century Approach to information giving
- Case Study – FAB – Frailty Assessment Base – The Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust
- Case Study – National Council For Palliative Care in partnership with Pancreatic Cancer UK, St Giles Hospice, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust’ NHS England , Lesley Goodburn – Patient Leader and Brian Daniels – Playwright
- Case Study – FAB – Frailty Assessment Base
- Case Study – Perfect Dining Week at Central Manchester University Hospitals
- Case Study – City and Hackney Innovation Fund. NHS City and Hackney Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is an NHS organisation
- Case Study – NHS Go – A Health app Designed by Young People for Young People
- Case Study – Velindre Cancer Centre, Communicating Effectively – Caring for my Family with Cancer
- Case Study – Nottingham University Hospitals – Think Drink Project
- Case Study – Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust
- Case Study – Baby View – Neonatal Intensive Care Video Conferencing Project, Bradford Teaching Hospital
- Case Study – The Carers Lounge, Bedford Hospital
- Case Study – NHS Blood and Transplant and The Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust (RLBUHT)
- Case Study – South Tyneside NHS Foundation Trust, Bringing Patient Experience Closer to Home
- Case Study – Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust – Patient Encounter Leadership Programme
- Case Study – South Devon Healthcare Foundation Trust – The Effects of patient compliments on hospital staff and the need for robust data collection.
- Case Study – Wyre Forest CCG – Bringing Patient Care Closer to Home in Wyre Forest
- Case Study – Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust – Bringing Mental Health Stories to Life
- Case Study – West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust – Rose Vital Tray
- Case Study – Medway Community Healthcare – Turning it Around When it Goes Wrong
- Case Study – Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust – Kissing it Better
- Case Study – Midlands & Lancashire CSU – Insight & Partnership Improving Experience for Staff and Patients
- Case Study – Common Room in Partnership with Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children
- Case Study – Partnership Commissioning Unit (Four North Yorkshire CGCs)
- Case Study – Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust – Managing Self-Harm in North Tyneside Schools
- Case Study – United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Case Study – Thameside Hospital Foundation Trust
- Case Study – Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
- Case Study – Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust
- Dorset County Hospital
- Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- PREVENTION: THE DDES EXPERIENCE
- Liverpool Heart and Chest NHS Foundation Trust
- Sexual Health – The Value of a Virtual Clinic
- Pharmacy Case Study – Improving Patient Information and Involvement
- NHS INSTITUTE FOR INNOVATION & IMPROVEMENT – CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE