City and Hackney Innovation Fund
NHS City and Hackney Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is an NHS organisation. We want our services to reflect our local populations and their needs which is why local residents and patients are involved in all our decisions. Our plans and ideas are based on us talking to patients and members of public, as well as local GPs who form our membership.
The Innovation Fund is a £400k fund that was set up by the City and Hackney Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) to identify community-based innovative ideas that have the potential to deliver significant improvements in the health and wellbeing of City and Hackney residents. Twenty-seven projects have received funding to test new and innovative ways of improving the health and wellbeing of local residents. A third round of the fund, focused on mainstreaming and scaling successful ideas as well as making them sustainable, has just launched.
NHS Go – A Health app Designed by Young People for Young People
Healthy London Partnership
We are a transformation partnership which is funded by the London NHS England and the 32 CCGs in London. Healthy London Partnership is a transformation partnership funded by NHS England London Office and the 32 CCGs across London. The NHS in London came together during 2015-16 to develop and agree a shared plan for the capital. The partnership was established in response to the Five Year Forward View and the London Health Commission. The aim is to take London from seventh in the global healthy city rankings, to the number one spot. The London Health Commission contained 10 aspirations for London. The work that we undertake is organised into transformational focus areas. Each programme aims to solve a different health and care challenge faced by the capital. All aim to make prevention of ill health and care more consistent across the city. The Children and Young People’s programme aims to ensure consistent care for all the children and young people in London to ensure that all children have the best start in life. In the first year we engaged with over 600 children and young people who helped us to shape our programme and develop the programme’s aims and outcomes. HLP employs around 50 staff to deliver the transformation programme with about 10 working solely on children’s health.
Case Study Summaries
Others to be uploaded shortly. If you are looking for a specific case study please contact us.
- Case Study – City and Hackney Innovation Fund. NHS City and Hackney Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is an NHS organisation
- Case Study – NHS Go – A Health app Designed by Young People for Young People
- Case Study – Velindre Cancer Centre, Communicating Effectively – Caring for my Family with Cancer
- Case Study – Nottingham University Hospitals – Think Drink Project
- Case Study – Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust
- Case Study – Baby View – Neonatal Intensive Care Video Conferencing Project, Bradford Teaching Hospital
- Case Study – The Carers Lounge, Bedford Hospital
- Case Study – NHS Blood and Transplant and The Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust (RLBUHT)
- Case Study – South Tyneside NHS Foundation Trust, Bringing Patient Experience Closer to Home
- Case Study – Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust – Patient Encounter Leadership Programme
- Case Study – South Devon Healthcare Foundation Trust – The Effects of patient compliments on hospital staff and the need for robust data collection.
- Case Study – Wyre Forest CCG – Bringing Patient Care Closer to Home in Wyre Forest
- Case Study – Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust – Bringing Mental Health Stories to Life
- Case Study – West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust – Rose Vital Tray
- Case Study – Medway Community Healthcare – Turning it Around When it Goes Wrong
- Case Study – Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust – Kissing it Better
- Case Study – Midlands & Lancashire CSU – Insight & Partnership Improving Experience for Staff and Patients
- Case Study – Common Room in Partnership with Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children
- Case Study – Partnership Commissioning Unit (Four North Yorkshire CGCs)
- Case Study – Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust – Managing Self-Harm in North Tyneside Schools
- Case Study – United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Case Study – Thameside Hospital Foundation Trust
- Case Study – Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
- Case Study – Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust
- Dorset County Hospital
- Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- PREVENTION: THE DDES EXPERIENCE
- Liverpool Heart and Chest NHS Foundation Trust
- Sexual Health – The Value of a Virtual Clinic
- Pharmacy Case Study – Improving Patient Information and Involvement
- NHS INSTITUTE FOR INNOVATION & IMPROVEMENT – CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE